My opinions. :)

Sunday 1 April 2012

Kony 2012

 Kony 2012 seems like a fraud. The money that is raised and donated to Kony 2012, 70% of the money goes to that blonde dude and his camera crew. And the other 30% of the money goes to the soilders that are trying to find Kony. NONE of the money is going to the children. This is really stupid because if the US army is going to stop the Rebles, they would being putting the child soliders that are apart of the Rebles into jail or even to death. I think it is also really stupid because where all trying to put this one bad guy in jail, when there are people out in the world that do the same thing. I even heard the soliders that are trying to find Kony right now are accused of rape. Everyones corrupted everyone does wrong. But there is even bigger problems then this in the world. I think EVERYONE wants peace, right?   
IT REALLY HIT ME When my brother said, " I'm not going to support more war, it's all obviously a front. A crappy analogy(all i could think of at the moment): You can't create a snowman without the snow, if you do, it no longer is a snowman but something else. Even children know that only peace can create peace..so how can  grown men not know... Peace has never been the desired out come my brothers and sisters."  

I learned that we all should do some research about the cause before we eat up what people put infront of us.
That's what I did at first, and I feel really stupid for doing that.
 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN2T52LHvXM&feature=share

3 comments:

  1. I feel like everyone would have consumed the video without questioning the purity of it. But I agree with you wholeheartedly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just believed it at first too, and I agree with Will because the video is about something so horrible that people don't stop to think that the money isn't going where it should.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it's true, I think most of us believed it at first.

    ReplyDelete