My opinions. :)

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Hospitals investigate ‘inappropriate’ video by emergency staff

Personally..... I think this is really stupid, and that all the employees are being really imature. The video they had created was just really dis-respectful. I couldn't even finish the video because it was just so dumb and inappropriate. Okay, those employees are suppost to be there to help people. End of story. There not suppost to be there to judge, be dis-respectful, and to be rude. Okay, this job should be for people that actually care for their patients. If  they want to be, or are trying to be commedians... it's not working. This video is just immature, and dis-respectful. I think they should just hit the road and get people that actually care enough to give their patients some respect.
PEACE OUT !%!$%!$#?@%$?@$%? xooxxo

1 comment:

  1. I agree it was really dumb and responsible, and they should be helping the people not making fun of them

    ReplyDelete