My opinions. :)

Friday 10 February 2012

Words

Pharses and quotes

-We are beautiful in our own ways
- I'm not making permanent decisions on temperary feeling
- Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is a quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tommorow"- Mary Anne Radmacher
-When we pray God hears more than we say, He answers more then we ask, He gives us more then we imagine, but... in his own time, and in his own way! So keep the faith! -Preet
-With God all things are possible
-Humble yourself
-We where meant to be courageous
-Search and you will find
-The choices in life are in your own hand, you direct where your path leads
-I'll spread my wings and  i'll learn how to fly, i'll do what it takes till i touch the sky, and i'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change, and break away. - Kelly Clarkson

No comments:

Post a Comment