My opinions. :)

Friday 24 February 2012

Somethings about me

Well when you first meet me I am a pretty quiet person. I do not talk as much as others,but as time goes on I usually get comfortable and start opening up. Thats just how I am. I love watching movies, doing makeup, baking, dancing ,drawing , and singing. The Question that I struggle to answer till this very day is what do you want to be when you grow up? At first it was pretty easy, the first time I was asked this question was probably in kindergarden.

Teacher asks: okay children, what do you guys want to be when you grow up?
(teacher asks kid#1)
Kid #1: i really wanna be a teacher
Teacher: That is BRILLLIANT!
(teacher asks kid#2)
Kid#2: A doctor!
Teacher: That is AMAZING!!
(teacher points at me)
Me: welll.. i wanna be a bird!
Teacher:...........................0.0 Ooohhh...............

hahahahah Yup I have my reasons! Ever since was small I wanted to leave my home and just go visit the world! But know I feel those dreams are gone. When I was small it felt my imagination was huge! I had BIG dreams, And BIG hopes. But I guess as we get old our immagination, our dreams, and our hopes get smaller. Well that is whats happening to me. And now when I am asked that question im stunned. I think to myself what am i gonna do with my life? Sometimes I wish I was small again just so all those big dreams and hopes could come back. All I know is that I want to help people, especially childeren. I want to change lives to make people smile, to bring back those big dreams and hopes. But I do not know how, or even where to start, but I know I will find the answer one big day.That question still remains unanswered till this very day.
 

2 comments:

  1. you'll figure it out soon. You should definitely travel the world....with me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Lets do it!! Hahah jk when i'm rich latoya ;D

      Delete